With over 20 years of experience, our Firm continues to promote, protect and enhance awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The firm has been involved in litigation, offering advice and practical promotion of Intellectual Property (IP) from patents, utility models, trademarks, trade secrets, Domain Names, Franchising, Industrial Designs, Copyright, to Anti-Counterfeit procedures, Plant Breeders Rights, and Geographical indications.
Our work highlights include:
- Representing Clients in the enforcement of IP Rights such as Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, Geographical Indicators, and Utility Models before the courts, tribunals, and administrative agencies.
- Advising on the viability of the IP Rights and risk of litigation.
- Recordation and maintenance of IP Rights with the AntiCounterfeit Authority.
- Conducting ‘Trademark Watch’ and providing timely information on trends and challenges in the IP sector as well as alerting Clients about potential infringement on their IP rights.
Our clientele comprises both local and international corporates in the innovation marketplace sectors including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer products, industrial, and technology.
As a Firm, we have managed to: –
- Build a network of over fifty associates across the world to ensure that all our clients’ interests are protected locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Have some of the advocates admitted and registered as Patent Agents by the Kenya Industrial Property Institute (KIPI), African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO), and AntiCounterfeit Authority Agents
- Consistently ranked in the World Trade Mark Review’s WTR1000 rankings for the World’s Leading Trade Mark Professionals.
- Consistently be listed in the IP Stars which is an exclusive publication that ranks IP law firms and practitioners worldwide.
- Enroll as a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA), a global association of trademark owners and professionals, and the Global IP Alliance.