Our Insurance law team comprises of capable individuals who have extensive understanding and in-depth expertise in the insurance sector. Our Clientele comprises several insurance companies on whose behalf we have handled personal injury claims and recovery under the doctrine of subrogation (material damage).
We offer advice on regulatory compliance and risk concerns in the insurance industry. We pride ourselves in being one of the leading legal advisors on a wide range of activities ranging from advising companies on claims for and against them and advising clients on contentious issues while primarily focusing on protecting their interests.
We support our clients in:
- Advice on various legal issues
- Pursuing and defending insurance-related claims
- Conducting arbitration and mediation
- Conduct Audits to ensure compliance with regulators
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sensitization Trainings
- Legal and Governance Audits
Our diverse team of advocates team provides advice that can be put into practice, so we make sure you have access to the top specialists who care about your success.