We cater to Clients from various categories of domestic and international aviation. The aviation industry plays a critical role in international trade and development thus it is dynamic and everchanging.
We offer advice on aviation contracts, litigation, and dispute resolution.
We support our clients in:
- Assist and advice in registrations and obtaining licenses in the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Regulatory Compliance
- General legal advice
- Commercial Agreements
- Drafting employment contracts
- Insurance-related issues
- Conduct Legal and Governance audits to ensure compliance with the Civil Aviation Act
- Litigation- Filing lawsuits
- Employment disputes
- Pursuing personal injury claims
Our expertise in commercial law means we are able to advise on a wide variety of aviation-related issues.